Primera AP362 Label Applicator
About this item
- Quick set-up and easy operation
- Semi-automatic, up to 1200 containers per hour
- Applies labels to cylindrical containers (bottles, cans, jars and tubes)
- Accurately apply 1 or 2 labels to front and back of containers
- Works great with labels produced on Primera LX-series label printers
Primera’s AP-Series Label Applicators are the perfect semi-automatic labeling solution for cylindrical containers as well as many tapered containers, including bottles, cans, jars and tubes. The AP362 is the advanced model. It can apply one or two different labels to a single container. A built-in LED counter and memory for up to nine front-to-back label offsets is also included. Operation is easy 1) set the guides, 2) place container in the machine, 3) press the foot switch to apply label. The built-in spring-loaded pressure arm makes sure labels are applied firmly and without wrinkles. One of the only semi-automatic label applicators available with UL, CSA and FCC safety and emissions certifications.